ULEB, Union des Ligues Européennes de Basket-ball, Admin Details
Competitiveness at a sports event: salary ceiling
Does professional competition need to introduce curbs on contractual freedom to foster competitiveness? Timeliness of the salary cap in view of spiralling salary costs and its legal use. Is collective bargaining possible within Europe?
Spaker: Mr. Jeffrey A. Miskhin.
Partner in the New York Office of Skadden Arps Slate meagher & flom, and formerly Executive Vice President and Chief legal Officer of the National Basketball Association. USA.
- Mr. Jordi Bertomeu. Secretary General and Vice-President of the ACB League. Spain.
- Mr. Pierluigi Bertani. European Union of Basketball Players (U.B.E.). Italy.
- Professor Gary R. Roberts. Sumter Davis Marks Professor of Business and Corporate Law & Director ot the Sports Law Program, Tulane Law School. Usa.
- Mr. Franco Carraro. President of the Lega Nazionale Professionisti Calcio - UEFA. Italy
- Mr. Jean Pierre Karaquillo. Centre for Sports Law and Economy at the University of Limoges. France.
Conference [ Principal | Agenda Day 1 | Agenda Day 2 | Admin Details |
-------.-------- | Registration Form by Internet | Registration Form by Fax ]
Principal | What's the ULEB | History
Belgium | England | France | Greece | Italy | Poland | Portugal | Spain | Switzerland
News | Sports Conference | Media Guide
Site Map | Site Info |
Copyright © 2000, ULEB. All Rights Reserved.